Debugger "code: 0xc0000139: DLL entry point not found ... in ntdll_77c90000!LdrpSnapThunk"

• Hi,

I have developed a Qt Console application in QtCreator which is apart of a large subdir project, using Qt5.1.1 msvc2012. The project works 100% in Ubuntu Linux.

I am getting the following error on build, and run in the debugger ouput pane in windows:
    @
    (17e8.16bc): Unknown exception - code c0000139 (first chance)
    Exception at 0x77d11d82, code: 0xc0000139: DLL entry point not found, flags=0x1 (execution cannot be continued) (first chance) in ntdll_77c90000!LdrpSnapThunk
    Process exited (3221225785)
    ERROR: Process crashed
    ERROR: CDB crashed
    @

My project is a subdir project contains some dll's projects and all of my .pro / .pri's are configured to link to the dll's (everything builds fine, it only happens when I go to run). In Linux, I set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH env. variable to point to the output directory of my libs, and in windows I have pointed PATH to the same directory (relative to the project). This is all done in the project settings (when deploying, I run a script that sets the env. variables and spawns the app).

Right now, I am just trying to build / debug in the QtCreator...I am almost thinking this is an error with a windows dll and has nothing to do with the actual dll's in my subdir project due to the 'ntdll_77c90000!LdrpSnapThunk'.

Has anyone has this issue with Qt5.1.1 in windows or could enlighten me about this issue?

Thank you.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.