[Moved] QtMobility on Windows

• Hello,

I followed the guide to compile and install QtMobility on Windows. I also added the path C:\QtMobility\lib to system PATH variable. The directory contains many .a, .dll and .prl files.

-But if I try any examples or run QtCreator, I can't use any QtMobility components. I'm getting error No module named QtMobility.

What can be wrong with my setup?-

Edit: I found out that this probably a PySide problem. I'd better ask the guys from PySide regarding this. But still I have following problem in .qml files:

I want to use QtMultimediaKit from QtMobility. But I'm getting this error:

QMediaPluginLoader: Failed to load plugin: "C:/QtMobility/plugins/mediaservice/qtmedia_audioengined.dll" "The plugin 'C:/QtMobility/plugins/mediaservice/qtmedia_audioengined.dll' uses incompatible Qt library. Expected build key "Windows mingw release full-config", got "Windows mingw debug full-config""
    defaultServiceProvider::requestService(): no service found for - "com.nokia.qt.mediaplayer"

• OK, I found out that I have to remove the debug libraries. But the error defaultServiceProvider::requestService(): no service found for - "com.nokia.qt.mediaplayer" remains. I believe this is caused by a missing DirectShow plugin. I noticed during cofigure that it didn't detect DirectShow correctly.

Is my assumption regarding missing DirectShow plugin correct? If yes, why the configure command didn't recognize it? I have Windows XP and DirectShow is working fine on my computer. It isn't broken by any codecpacks or other crap.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.