V-Play announces Qt support for In-App Purchases for iOS & Android, and AdMob and Chartboost ads accessible from QML
I'm Chris, Co-Founder of the Qt based game engine V-Play. We added some cool native plugins for iOS & Android in the last major updates which I want to share here. These plugins are accessible with a nice QML API which really shows the power of Qt Quick - "in-app purchases with 10 lines of code":http://v-play.net/2013/06/in-app-purchases-with-v-play/? Only possible with QML. ;)
- In-App Purchases for iOS & Android, accessible with the "Store plugin":http://v-play.net/doc/plugins1-store.html from QML
- Support for ads with the gaming-specialized "Chartboost plugin":http://v-play.net/doc/plugins1-chartboost.html or "Google Admob plugin":http://v-play.net/doc/plugins1-admob.html
These plugins are available in addition to the existing "Flurry QML plugin for analytics":http://v-play.net/doc/plugins1-flurry.html, the "GameCenter plugin":http://v-play.net/doc/plugins1-gamecenter.html for iOS games or the "Qt Facebook plugin":http://v-play.net/doc/plugins1-facebook.html.
Also these recent additions can boost your mobile app development & revenue:
- "BlackBerry 10 Support":http://v-play.net/2013/08/update-1-4-blackberry-10-downloadablepackages-desktop-publishing-and-more/#BlackBerry_10_Support – Publish for a growing new platform without any cost or additional work
- "Desktop App Store Publishing":http://v-play.net/2013/08/update-1-4-blackberry-10-downloadablepackages-desktop-publishing-and-more/#Publishing_Guides – The new desktop publishing guides make it easy to publish your game to Mac App Store and Windows Store
- "Downloadable Package Support":http://v-play.net/2013/08/update-1-4-blackberry-10-downloadablepackages-desktop-publishing-and-more/#Downloadable_Package_Support – This component allows to keep your app size small and under the 50MB limit for the app stores
- "Resolution Change Support":http://v-play.net/2013/09/update-1-5-chartboost-admob-mingw-ubuntu13-and-more/#GameWindow_Enhancements - This allows to change the resolution of your app at runtime and helps to preview how it will look like on different devices and different aspect ratios by pressing Ctrl + Num1-9
Although the specialization of V-Play is on 2D games, normal apps can be made equally easy. I am looking forward to feedback of you guys.