Cannot run my android application on the emulator

• Hi all,

I have created a simple project "MyProjet" containing 3 sub-projects : "MyApp" the application which i'll run on the emulator, "MyLib" a first library that "MyApp" depends on and "MyOtherLib" a second library that "MyLib" depends on.
    The application compiles and runs on Desktop. Also, the apk file is successfully created. But when i run the application i get the following error :

@Your application encountered a fatal error and cannot continue@

I noticed that when creating the apk file, there is the following warning (or maybe it is an error !?) :

@Cannot find elf information@

I've looked to the logs (with adb logcat) and i found the following error :

@ ... java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "org.qtproject.qt5.android.QtActivityDelegate" on path: DexPathList[[],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/lib]] ...
    @

Has anyone had the same problem ? How to solve it ?

Regards.

• Have you installed the proper Android Sdk Api through Android Sdk Manager? Have you create an emulator with it? Have you select the proper Android target SDK in Package configurations?

• Hi,

I've installed the "android-sdk_r22.0.1-linux.tgz" and the android-ndk-r8e-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2. After that, i've update sdk through "android update sdk" commands.

< * Here are some infos about my emulator :

@Device : 3.7" WVGA (480 x 800 hdpi)
    Target : Android 4.2.2 - API Level 17
    Memory : 512
    Internal Storage : 1024 (MiB)@

< * In the package configurations of my project :

@SDK Android target : android-18 (android-17 also tried)@

< * I've also checked my 2 libraries "MyLib" and "MyOtherLib" (on the right side) and "gnustl_shared", "Qt5Core", "Qt5Gui", "Qt5Widgets" (on the left side). In Deployment config : i selected Bundle Qt libraries in APK

Thanks

• Ok but have you downloaded the Api 17 by tools -> options -> android -> start android avd manager -> manage sdk -> flag on Android api 17?

• When updating my android sdk, i've checked then downloaded the Android API 17.

• A simple android application is working?
    If you want I can connect with you by isllight or teamviewer to help you having qtcreator and android working.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.