App run problems with Android 3.0 device with Qt versions 5.1.0 and 5.1.1

• Hi all,

I develop some apps to Android using Qt and run it in a Nexus S (Android 4.1.2) without problems. The problem has come when I have tried to deploy the application in a Acer A500 tablet, that has installed Android 3.0.1.

I have installed Ministro and in both places it downloads all libraries. The problem appears when I execute the application from it: packaging successful, deploying successful, but the applciation crashes when is executed.

The application output is the following:

@E/dalvikvm( 2620): Can't open dex cache '/data/dalvik-cache/data@data@org.kde.necessitas.ministro@files@dl@0@stable@jar@QtAndroid.jar@classes.dex': No such file or directory
    I/dalvikvm( 2620): Unable to open or create cache for /data/data/org.kde.necessitas.ministro/files/dl/0/stable/jar/QtAndroid.jar (/data/dalvik-cache/data@data@org.kde.necessitas.ministro@files@dl@0@stable@jar@QtAndroid.jar@classes.dex)
    W/System.err( 2620): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.qtproject.qt5.android.QtActivityDelegate in loader dalvik.system.DexClassLoader@407334f0
    W/System.err( 2620): at dalvik.system.DexClassLoader.findClass(DexClassLoader.java:240)@

Any idea why it occurs??

• Ok, what is the android api level you are compiling the app with?
    Which gcc version do you use?

• I'm currently using API 11, that corresponds to Android 3.0 and GCC 4.7, but I also tried with 4.6.

• What happens if you choose to pack all libraries into the APK (and not ministro)?

• The problem I have when I try to pack all libraries into the APK using Qt Creator is the following:

@
    Error while building/deploying project ProbaQt5 (kit: Android for arm (GCC 4.6, Qt 5.1.1))
    When executing step 'Deploy to Android device'
    @

I know it doesn't gives a lot of information. I'm certainly lost at this moment.

• Could you show the complete compile log (with bundle in APK) or is that everything?

• Sorry for my delay answering, but I have been working with other issues.

Log I set is all information that I have. I think that it have to be a problem of version and target, because with Nexus S is there no problems.

I tried with both Necessitas SDK and Qt 5.1.1 and there's no solution.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.