QTableWidget strange selection problems

• Hello!

I'm using Python and PyQt4 and got a problem with selection of ranges in a QTableWidget. Suppose I have following table:
    [name] [val1] [val2]
    a 1 2
    b ...
    c ...
    d ...
    e ...

I would now like to delete a selection of those rows (via a button). I tried several ways: table.selectedItems, table.selectionModel.selectedRows/Columns/Indexes/Selection. However every approach gives me wrong values when I selected multiple rows with Shift-key.
    E.g. selectedRows is empty and selectedItems won't give me every item (but instead only a handful of items so only a few get deleted).

Every help is appreciated!

• selectedRows only returns the rows where all columns are selected. Maybe use it in conjunction with
    @QAbstractItemView::setSelectionBehavior(QAbstractItemView::QAbstractItemView::SelectRows)@

If that doesn't work, take a closer look at selectedIndexes, and maybe post some information about your input/output here. selectedIndexes will contain every single selected item, even multiple ones per row if you select complete rows.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.