Launching another Qt app while using QWS

• I am using Qt 4.8 embedded on a arm device. I can launch one app with the -qws option and with the keyboard set as an environment variable. This app I launch is a desktop app with a grid of icons that wne selected I launch via QProcess. Whan I start QProcess I give it the app name with no qws option.

Now somtimes the second window gets the keyboard focus sometimes it doesn't it is like a race condion. How can I make usre the second window always gets the keyboard focus ?

In the main process I do register a slot for the signal QWSServer::windowEvent() signal. And right now just do a qDebug there. Maybe there is a way to set the keyboard foucs here, but not sure how.

Anyhelp much appreciated.

Thank you
    David

• QWidget::setFocusPolicy() function affects click-to-focus.

• Vittal - thanks for the reply. Not sure if this helps me as I do not have a mouse or touch screen, but only a key pad. Furhtermore not sure how setFocusPolicy helps as each widget is in its own event loop, as they are in their own process.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.