Enginio Qt library - Release v0.5.0
0.5.0 version from Enginio Qt library is now out.
Changes & additions:
- New more "Qt-like API":https://engin.io/documentation/qt/classes, based on QNetworkAccessManager design and using JSON value parameters
- At the same time old operation class based library API was removed
- New repository layout: tests and examples apps are now in the same repository
- Improved documentation: Both API and example app documentation was redone
- Changed Qt dependency: Now library requires "Qt 5.1 or newer":http://qt-project.org/downloads
Get the new library & example apps by creating a new backends in "Enginio Dashboard":https://dashboard.engin.io/ and then download library or example app code zips from there.
Or get the most recent codes directly from "Enginio-qt repository":https://github.com/enginio/enginio-qt
Building Enginio statically is still a problem since v0.4.