Nokia Plugin Qt Location Proxy Problem - Program crashes

• Hello everybody,

I just began with Qt and therefore with QML. I try to reproduce the "Hello Map" Example ( http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/images/a/ae/QML_helloMap.zip?20110920073540 ) from nokia which is created with Qt 4.7. I like to try it with the new beta version of Qt 5.1 so I installed QtLocation, which works fine, instead of QtMobility.
    Maybe its easier to show you the code before I explain the problem:

@import QtQuick 2.0
    import QtLocation 5.0

Item {
    id: page
    anchors.fill: parent
    focus: true

TitleBar { id: titleBar; appname: "Hello Map"; z: 5; width: parent.width; height: 40; opacity: 0.8 }

Rectangle {
        id: dataArea
        anchors.top: titleBar.bottom
        anchors.bottom: parent.bottom
        width: parent.width
        color: "#343434"

Map {
            id: map
            plugin :

Plugin {
                id: myNokiaPlugin
                name : "nokia"              
                PluginParameter { name: "token"; value: "XYZ" }
                PluginParameter { name: "app_id"; value: "XYZ"}
                PluginParameter { name: "proxy"; value: "system"}
                }

anchors.fill: parent
            width: parent.width
            height: parent.height
            zoomLevel: 6
            center: QtLocation.coordinate(53, 12)

} // map
    }

} // page@

Now the program always crashes when I try to execute it. It has to do with the plugin parameters from nokia. The last message I get in the "error box" is:

"Starte F:\QT\test...\Hello_Map.exe...QML debugging is enabled. Only use this in a safe environment.
    Setting system proxy.
    Das Programm ist abgestürzt.
    F:\QT\test...\Hello_Map.exe beendet, Rückgabewert -1073741819"

Is there any presetting I have to do for "setting the proxy"? The App_ID and Token came from the nokia homepage, so they are not the problem. If I comment the proxy parameter out, it says "No proxy parameter specified" and crashes. I really don't know what is the problem here. Could it be, that this is a bug in the new beta?

I would be really glad to solve this as soon as possible. So please help me. Thanks!! :)

• I don't think it is a problem with setting the system proxy, since it crashes whether you set it or not. Are you able to provide a backtrace showing the details of the crash?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.