[SOLVED] Latest QtCreator from Git will not compile

• Hi,

I just downloaded the latest version of the QtCreator from the Git archive.
    I tried to compile it with the following commands

1. git clone git://gitorious.org/qt-creator/qt-creator.git .
    2. qmake qtcreator.pro -r -spec win32-g++ "CONFIG+=release"
    3. mingw32-make

The compile procedure mingw32-make fails with the following error:

........\share\qtcreator\qml\qmlpuppet\qml2puppet\instances\graphicalnodeinst
    ance.cpp:525:5: error: 'emitComponentCompleteSignalForAttachedProperty' is not a
    member of 'DesignerSupport'
    mingw32-make[5]: *** [release/graphicalnodeinstance.o] Error 1
    mingw32-make[5]: Leaving directory c:/QtCreator/src/tools/qml2puppet/qml2puppet ' mingw32-make[4]: *** [release] Error 2 mingw32-make[4]: Leaving directoryc:/QtCreator/src/tools/qml2puppet/qml2puppet
    '
    mingw32-make[3]: *** [sub-qml2puppet-make_first] Error 2
    mingw32-make[3]: Leaving directory c:/QtCreator/src/tools/qml2puppet' mingw32-make[2]: *** [sub-qml2puppet-make_first] Error 2 mingw32-make[2]: Leaving directoryc:/QtCreator/src/tools'
    mingw32-make[1]: *** [sub-tools-make_first-ordered] Error 2
    mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `c:/QtCreator/src'
    mingw32-make: *** [sub-src-make_first-ordered] Error 2

Before I tried to set up QtCreator I compiled Qt 5.1 beta from Git.

Any ideas what is missing?

Best regards

Michael

• Moderators

Try a different commit. I've compiled Qt Creator (master branch) yesterday with 64 bit clang 3.2 without any problems.

• I just updated my Qt 5 repository and found that some of the files are not on the latest version, like DesignerSupport.h
    Then I deleted my working copy and made a complete new checkout, then compiled again and now it works fine.

Thanks for your help.

Michael

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.