I am having a problem with the keyboard enter key and the editor in QT.

• I am having a problem with the keyboard enter key and the editor in QT. Normally in text editors, I can get a statement to move to the next line by pressing the enter key on the keyboard. However, when placing the cursor in front of a statement and then pressing the enter key does not move the a statement to the next line in the QT editor. I am new to this QT, so just not sure why or how to get a statement to move to the next line. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

• Update: The enter key works just fine in the QT SDK Version. Just does not work properly in the QT 5.0 Version. I am guessing that some a bug probably was inserted during the 5.0 version installation. So, I will try a reinstallation to see if that solves the problem.

• Moderators

Which widget are you talking about? Which platform are you running on? Do you have a small piece of code that can be used to reproduce your problem?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.