Translations: lupdate throws error on Mac OS X 10.6.8 with Qt 4.8.4

• I see this when trying to update translation strings:
    @lupdate -source-language de_DE -target-language en_GB -locations relative abtransfers.pro
    Updating translations...
    lupdate warning: -target-language usually only makes sense with exactly one TS file.
    /opt/macports-test/share/qt4/mkspecs/features/qt_functions.prf(240): Function 'system' is not implemented
    Project MESSAGE: using QtWebKit
    Project MESSAGE: Subversion revision: exported
    Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: found framework QtWebKit in directory /opt/macports-test/Library/Frameworks
    Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: found framework QtGui in directory /opt/macports-test/Library/Frameworks
    Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: found framework QtCore in directory /opt/macports-test/Library/FrameworksUpdating 'abtransfers.en_GB.ts'...
    Found 454 source text(s) (454 new and 0 already existing)
    @
    What is going on here?

qt_functions.prf seems to have problems with 'system'...

Do I need to worry about this?

I ask, because the file contained already tons of translated strings. The update, however, wiped them all away! :-(

• Turns out the non-translated strings were caused by a wrong path specification in the pro file.

But the weird thing concerning the not implemented system function persists.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.