QtCreator on my Macbook Air: Problem to select entries, when properties are showing comboboxes

• Hi,
    I'm currently using QtCreator from Qt 5.0.2 on my Macbook Air with Mountain Lion. No mouse installed.
    The only problem i have is whenever i have to choose an entry from a combobox i have to use keyboard navigation. The combobox does not popup by using the mouse, it disappears.
    Example:
    i insert a label in a form and want to change the horizontal alignment of the text. So i click on the appropriate alignment property in the Property View. A combobox is now shown but if i click again on the combobox to see the different alignment properties, the combobox goes away.
    The same applies in the signal / slot handling.
    Maybe it has someting to do with the gesture configuration on my Macbook Air?
    I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    l.f.

• Moderators

Could you try the stand-alone Qt Creator and file a bug report against Qt 5 if that works? The stand-alone version of creator is build with Qt 4 still, so it is a nice way to spot issues introduced by Qt 5:-)

If you have the same issue both in the stand-alone and the Qt 5 version of Qt Creator, please consider to file a bug against Qt Creator itself.

The bug tracker is "here":https://bugreports.qt-project.org/ .

• That's it.
    This does not happen with the standalone Qt Creator built against Qt4.
    Thanks for the hint.

Regards
    l.f.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.