Build x64 program with Qt5.0.2 and MS VS2012

• Hi,

i installed the Qt 5.0.2 for Windows 64-bit and the VS Addin 1.2.1 and try to produce a x64 Build of my program.
    I open VS2012 and click on "Open Qt Project File (.pro)" in the QT5 Section and it works for a while and produces VS-project files without any errors.
    First of all, the platform is still set to Win32 and when i compile i eventually get the error: fatal error LNK1112: Modul-Computertyp "X86" steht in Konflikt mit dem Zielcomputertyp "x64". Which is obvious.
    So, first question: how do i configure the .pro files so it automatically changes the Platform from Win32 to x64?
    I searched for it and found something about QMAKE_LFLAGS but i dont get it to work.

Ok, it does not work automatically, but i should be able to change manually to x64. So i go on Properties and use the Configuration Manager to create a "New Solution Platform" for x64 and everything changes to x64. Looks fine so far.
    But when i try to compile i get a popup with the error from the Qt Visual Studio Add-in: "The following error occured: There's no Qt version Assigned to this project for platform x64. Please use the 'change Qt version' feature and choose a valid Qt version for this platform."

I'm stuck here. When i go to the QT5 tab and look into the "Qt Project Settings" and "Qt Options" there my 64bit qt-version is defined.
    So, Second question: What now? :)

P.S. i have the 32Bit version of Qt5.0.2 installed parallel and when i choose it i can successfully compile a 32bit version in VS 2012.

Thanks!

• Hi Seppel,

I have exactly the same problem...

Did you find a solution yet?

This is pretty annoying... cant build x64 program...

• Me again...

I solved the problem...
    pretty dumb one xD

I configured Qt with -win32 msvc2010

obvious that is wrong so i did it again with -win32 msvc2012

and now it works :)

• i didn't compile Qt myself. I downloaded the compiled version "Qt 5.0.2 for Windows 64-bit (VS 2012, 500 MB)"

is someone successfully using this version with 64bit ?

• You can compile 32 and 64 bits versions on a 64 bit machine? I'm running a 32 bit machine and I find myself having to compile the source to get it to run on VS2012, sadly.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.