Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Tufão: The asynchronous Node.js-like API for Qt5 and C++11
vinipsmaker last edited by
The release notes are documented at http://vinipsmaker.wordpress.com/2013/04/14/tufao-1-0-0/ .
The project page is https://github.com/vinipsmaker/tufao .
- High performance standalone server
- Cross-plataform support
- Good documentation
- Support modern HTTP features (persistent streams, chunked entities, 100-continue status, WebSocket)
- HTTPS support
- Flexible request router
- Static file server with support for conditional requests, partial download and automatic mime detection
- Plugin-based server to allow change the running code without restart the application
- Flexible and secure session support
- QtCreator's plugin to allow create new applications rapidly
- Timeout support