New project in Visual Studio won't compile.

• Hello everyone. I'm completely beginner in qt. I've just tried to set the qt libraries for Visual Studio 2012.
    I've already compiled the library with options:
    @-debug-and-release -static -platform win32-msvc2012 -opengl dekstop -nomake examples -nomake tests@

and added the result to the VS2010 via Qt Vs add-in. Now, my problem is that i can't compile projects created by Visual Studio.
    Compilation works only when imported .pro file (previous projects created with QtCreator).
    Whether I try to compile anything created form scratch in VS2012, i got this:
    @1>------ Build started: Project: Test, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    1> Moc'ing test.h...
    1> Uic'ing test.ui...
    1> Rcc'ing test.qrc...
    1>RCC : warning : No resources in 'c:\Users\Invader\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\Test\Test\test.qrc'.
    1>
    1> moc_test.cpp
    1> main.cpp
    1> test.cpp
    1> Generating Code...
    1> qrc_test.cpp
    1> Creating library c:\Users\Invader\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\Test\Win32\Debug\Test.lib and object c:\Users\Invader\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\Test\Win32\Debug\Test.exp
    1>Qt5Cored.lib(qeventdispatcher_win.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WSAAsyncSelect@16 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall QEventDispatcherWin32Private::doWsaAsyncSelect(int)" (?doWsaAsyncSelect@QEventDispatcherWin32Private@@QAEXH@Z)
    1>c:\Users\Invader\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\Test\Win32\Debug\Test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========@

How can I handle this?
    Thank you for any help and please, forgive my my english skills.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.