Is Nokia Employee able to join the Qt Ambassador Program

• Does Nokia employee who is not from Qt department but intesterted in this Qt program can join this program?

• I think qt ambassador is not a people in qt department, so you can join this program if your program is much interesting!

• In my opinion Qt Ambassador is all about showing good applications built on Qt. On the ambassador rules I don't see anywhere stated that Nokia employees cannot be ambassadors...

I think people inside the Qt Ambassador Programme can verify my statement as true or false :)

• Thank you guys!

• [quote author="changsheng230" date="1292844910"]Thank you guys![/quote]

Above comments are just opinions, so better consult with your employer. What I have heard is usually Nokia restricts employees from taking part in Nokia or Forum Nokia organized competitions and events.

Don't know about Qt Ambassador program - but if I am not wrong there was one S60 Ambassador program which was restricted to Nokia Employees.

• [quote author="changsheng230" date="1292772152"]Does Nokia employee who is not from Qt department but intesterted in this Qt program can join this program? [/quote]

If you were a Nokia employee, I'd say check with your line manager :)

• Yes, Nokia employees can join the Qt Ambassador with a few caveats. Send a mail to qt-ambassador@nokia.com :-)

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.