Help for starting
I am new here I want to start with Qt.Can anyone suggest me some good book or link to learn Qt?
Qt documentation is one of the best of any projects, I strongly advise to take a look.
As for books, see the "Books section":https://qt-project.org/books.
You can easily search the forum for similar topics :-
- "Completely new to Qt - Should I read a Qt 4 book?":http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/23250/
- "Hi, I want to learn Qt":http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/25967/
- "Qt Programming":http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/20677/
- "How to start develop with Qt?":http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/20287/
- "New to Qt pls suggst any book or website":http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/22840/
Details about books, tutorials, ebooks and examples are covered in the above links.
I have installed Qt 5. Qt 4 Books will be helpful to me??
There are changes, but for most part Qt4 and Qt5 are source-compatible. If you encounter any problems, search for an answer here, this topic pops up frequently.
ok so I will start with QT 4 book
Unfortunately there is no book on Qt 5 yet ("check this":http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/17765/), so you need to start with Qt 4 books.
As already said by sierdzio Qt documentation is one of the best resource available and if you face any issues then you can have a look at
"The Transition from Qt 4.x to Qt 5":http://qt-project.org/wiki/Transition_from_Qt_4.x_to_Qt5 and "Porting Guide":http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtdoc/portingguide.html.