[Qt Ambassador] QxOrm 1.2.5 released
QxOrm 1.2.5 just released !
Changes in version 1.2.5:
- New license : "go to download page of QxOrm website for more details":http://www.qxorm.com/qxorm_en/download.html
- Support Qt5
- New compiler supported : Clang (tested on Mac OS X)
- Now each QxOrm version will be tested in 32-bit and 64-bit mode
- Improve QxOrm introspection engine : possibility to register static class methods
- Improve "QxService":http://www.qxorm.com/doxygen/html/group___qx_service.html module : now it's easy to add an authentication process on server side
- New class "qx::exception":http://www.qxorm.com/doxygen/html/classqx_1_1exception.html to get error code + error description with services methods throwing an exception
- New settings available in QxOrm.pri config file (whithout changing QxConfig.h file)
- Possibility to implement specifics database SQL functions overriding "qx_query":http://www.qxorm.com/doxygen/html/classqx_1_1_qx_sql_query.html class
- Fix an issue when fetching multiple levels of relationship and NULL pointers
- Fix a bug with MS SQL Server database and update queries using auto-increment id
For more details about QxOrm library, "go to QxOrm website":http://www.qxorm.com.