Qt5 on MAC OS X

• Hi,
    my setup is Qt 5.0.1 (64 bit),
    Qt Creator 2.6.2,
    XCode 3.2.6
    and i am trying to build and run an application.
    My .pro file is:
    @QT += core gui
    widgets

TARGET = QtGrid
    TEMPLATE = app

SOURCES += main.cpp
    MainWindow.cpp
    DataCacher.cpp
    Server.cpp
    Structs.cpp
    VDatagridView.cpp

HEADERS += MainWindow.h
    DataCacher.h
    Server.h
    Structs.h
    VDatagridView.h

FORMS += MainWindow.ui
    VDatagridView.ui
    @
    and i get the following warnings/ error:
    @:-1: warning: directory '/Applications/Qt5.0.1/5.0.1/clang_64/qtbase/lib' following -F not found@
    @:-1: warning: in /Applications/Qt5.0.1/5.0.1/clang_64/lib/QtOpenGL.framework/QtOpenGL, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)@
    @:-1: warning: in /Applications/Qt5.0.1/5.0.1/clang_64/lib/QtWidgets.framework/QtWidgets, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)@
    @:-1: warning: in /Applications/Qt5.0.1/5.0.1/clang_64/lib/QtGui.framework/QtGui, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)@
    @:-1: warning: in /Applications/Qt5.0.1/5.0.1/clang_64/lib/QtCore.framework/QtCore, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)@
    @:-1: warning: in /Applications/Qt5.0.1/5.0.1/clang_64/lib/QtPrintSupport.framework/QtPrintSupport, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)@
    @:-1: error: symbol(s) not found@
    @:-1: error: collect2: ld returned 1 exit status@

Also i am trying to build/run an example to confirm that the installation is ok but i get similar errors/warnings. Has anyone idea what's the solution to this problem?
    Thanks

• [quote author="salvador" date="1364058314"]Has anyone idea what's the solution to this problem?[/quote]

Seems like a mismatch of the architecture used to build the libraries. Check the solutions from similar threads:

• I think my solution is the third link but i don't know how to use the configure command. He says that this @./configure CC="gcc -arch i386" CXX="g++ -arch i386"@ helped him. What does this command does exactly?

• [quote author="salvador" date="1364062627"]What does this command does exactly?[/quote]

Have a look at "step 2 of the documentation for installing Qt for Mac OS X":http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtdoc/install-mac.html#step-2-build-the-qt-library

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.