Deploying QT application on ARM board SBC6845(SAM9G45 processor)
I want to deploy an application on the above target board. I checked the documentations related to it, and after reading I am pretty much confused about the procedure. Can anyone explain the necessary steps
Well, it depends on your development system and the configuration of your arm board.
But the steps are:
- 1 Cross compile Qt binaries to run for the ARM arch.
- 2 Place the compiled binaries on the board
- 3 Cross compile your application for ARM
- 4 Place the compiled application on the board
- 5 Run the application!
- Click "here":http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qt-embedded-crosscompiling.html for cross compiling
- Click "here":http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qt-embedded-deployment.html for deployment.
You could check the Internet for FriendlyARM: this is a arm based board. Check their forum, or search Google: this will give you a lot information.
Whether you got any solutions for the same ??
To NL - Danny NL : I have tried the same procedure to run it for Zync board (Arm arch) whish has Linaro Ubuntu but not able to execute the apps.
Is there anything I am missing apart from these steps.