Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Deploying QT application on ARM board SBC6845(SAM9G45 processor)
Ankit.k last edited by
I want to deploy an application on the above target board. I checked the documentations related to it, and after reading I am pretty much confused about the procedure. Can anyone explain the necessary steps
sportlover last edited by
Well, it depends on your development system and the configuration of your arm board.
But the steps are:
- 1 Cross compile Qt binaries to run for the ARM arch.
- 2 Place the compiled binaries on the board
- 3 Cross compile your application for ARM
- 4 Place the compiled application on the board
- 5 Run the application!
- Click "here":http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qt-embedded-crosscompiling.html for cross compiling
- Click "here":http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qt-embedded-deployment.html for deployment.
You could check the Internet for FriendlyARM: this is a arm based board. Check their forum, or search Google: this will give you a lot information.
Prashy last edited by
Whether you got any solutions for the same ??
To NL - Danny NL : I have tried the same procedure to run it for Zync board (Arm arch) whish has Linaro Ubuntu but not able to execute the apps.
Is there anything I am missing apart from these steps.