Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Huge QT project management
moravas last edited by
I have some ambiguous thinks about the Qt project management:
- what make exactly the qmake?
- If I have many project: Qt Qui applications and dynamical linked library-s too, how can I take build order and build dependency-s between projects?
- How can I run bash script (on Linux) as post build step?
Those should probably be separate topics, one question per each. But, since we're at it anyway:
- qmake is (apart from other things) a Makefile generator. You can use QBS, CMake and other apps if you prefer them to qmake
- usually it's enough to just create a qmake subdirs project, and qmake/make tandem will figure out how to build it automatically
- use "post link":http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qmake-variable-reference.html#qmake-post-link variable