Can't compile Qt3D on Qt 5.01

• hi, i've searched around the web and download different Qt3D sources but i can't build it! each package give me different error

the last i've downloaded(1_0_RC1) sais:

bq. Project WARNING: You should probably load(qt_build_config) first in threed.pro for threed, as the latter also load()s qt_module.
    Project MESSAGE: Not doing so may lead to qt_module.prf overriding compiler/linker options in your .pro file.
    Project MESSAGE: Ignore this warning with CONFIG+=no_qt_module_warning if you know what you are doing.
    Project ERROR: Project has no top-level .qmake.conf file.
    12:44:59: The process "C:\Qt\Qt5.0.1\5.0.1\mingw47_32\bin\qmake.exe" exited with code 3.
    Error while building/deploying project qt3d (kit: Desktop Qt 5.0.1 MinGW 32bit)
    When executing step 'qmake'

i compiled Qt3D correctly in the 4.7 version but i can't run my own application...
    Now i want to use the 5.01 version but i can't compile it!

I've the mingGw version of Qt.

• Maybe i choose the wrong branch?? if so what is the correct one for my Qt version (5.01 mingGW, windows)??

• All updates have gone directly to the master branch.

http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt3d

• i've tried to compile it first but it gives other issue..

• I've finally compiled right for the 4.7 version.. but still have error with 5.01

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.