QtDesktop Components crash on mouse move on Qt5 + Windows 8

• Hello everyone and sorry for my poor English.

I'm trying to use Qt 5 with QtDesktop components in Windows 8 x64 and when I build and run app and move mouse, app is crashing with this message in log:

@QPainter::begin: A paint device can only be painted by one painter at a time.@

It happens only if mouse move in any component, if i have qml like this:

@import QtQuick 2.0
    import QtDesktop 1.0

Rectangle {
    width: 360
    height: 360
    Button {
    text: "testButton"
    }

Text {
        text: qsTr("Hello World")
        anchors.centerIn: parent
    }
    MouseArea {
        anchors.fill: parent
        onClicked: {
            Qt.quit();
        }
    }

}@

everything will be ok before I move cursor into button. Somebody have any ideas what is it and how i can fix this?
    It isn't the error in my code cause building tests/tableviewmodels and examples/ApplicationTemplate gives the same result

If it important, I use Visual Studio 2010 Express + Qt Creator 2.6.1 + Qt 5.0.0 and components was cloned yesterday from repo but I have the same error with two days ago version

PS not sure, but I think I build and run QtDesktopComponents on this PC about two weeks ago and there wasn't this error, and it was Windows update after that

• It seems that i post to wrong forum. Is there any way to put this thread to Qt Quick forum?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.