[Suggestion] Add "search box" to the forum page so you can use to "search only in the forum"

• I noticed that you have this functionality (the actual search) on the advanced search but I think it can't hurt to have something a little more obvious in the "forum page" that lists all the threads. It could be another "input field" with a search button under the forum name or to the right of it.

• This has been discussed partly in "this forum thread": http://developer.qt.nokia.com/forums/viewthread/2141 - you have my vote :-)

• Thanks for the link Volker.

That is exactly the point I was trying to make. For me having too many results is almost as bad as having too few. That is why I added this suggestion and "few" others to improve the search.

A lot can be done with the advanced search but most people will avoid it just because it says "advanced" ... Using the same engine a lot can be improved by just adding links like "search this forum", "search this thread", "search tags", ...

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.