Chrome issues

• I've experienced some weird issues with Google Chrome and DevNet a few times now. Sometimes I can't post or rate things and the only thing that helps is restarting Chrome. When clicking the rating button nothing happens and when I try to post on a thread the page jumps to to top. Anyone having similar issues?

This has only happened a few times so I haven't made a bug report or thought much about it really. I'm running Chrome 7 on Linux.

• Using chromium 8 (and used other versions from 4 afair), but never saw it. Maybe you have some extensions that cause it?

• Chrome seems to behave weirdly for some users and we're having trouble reproducing the issues. You could file a bug report anyway, so we don't forget about it.

Thanks. :)

• I think you might be right Denis, I just uninstalled all my extensions and this caused the behaviour again.

• durriken, try to locate what do you have in your extensions that works with javascript, it will be useful.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.