Qt quick desktop components installation fails

• Hi everybody,

I'm trying to install qt quick components for qt 4.7.4, but after having done qmake, make install fails at the following line giving me a lot of linking errors.
    @
    g++ -Wl,-s -mthreads -shared -Wl,--out-implib,..\imports\QtDesktop\plugin\libstyleplugin.a -o ..\imports\QtDesktop\plugin\styleplugin.dll object_script.styleplugin.Release -L"c:\Qt\4.7.4\lib" -L"c:\Qt\4.7.4\lib" -lQtDeclarative4 -lQtScript4 -lQtGui4 -lQtCore4@

heres some part of a long output

@./obj\qtmenu.o:qtmenu.cpp:(.text+0xe): undefined reference to _imp___ZN5QMenu8setTitleERK7QString' ./obj\qtmenu.o:qtmenu.cpp:(.text+0x39): undefined reference to_imp___ZNK5QMenu5titleEv'
    ./obj\qtmenu.o:qtmenu.cpp:(.text+0x9e): undefined reference to _imp___ZN7QWidget5closeEv' ./obj\qtmenu.o:qtmenu.cpp:(.text+0xbe): undefined reference to_imp___ZNK5QMenu10menuActionEv'
    ./obj\qtmenu.o:qtmenu.cpp:(.text+0x13a): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN8QVariantD1Ev'
    ....@
    what am I missing?
    The libraries are in the c:\Qt\4.7.4\lib folder

Best,
    Selim

• All right, figured it out, I had to adapt the QMAKESPEC variable to take visualstudio and use nmake.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.