Sr. Software Engineer (Qt/C++/Linux) opening in Southern California
Adecco Engineering & Technical is interviewing for a senior level Software Engineer to take on a position in Irvine, CA. The Sr. Software Engineer will join a GUI applications software engineering team to spearhead the design and implementation of Qt 4.x application framework development. The ideal candidate must be proficient in developing complex Qt 4.x GUI applications in an embedded Linux environment with a MySQL back-end. The ideal candidate must also be receptive to learning new skills in developing software and testing methodologies. To be successful in this role you need a deep understanding of good software development practices, methodologies, and GUI application architecture. Additional responsibilities and qualifications are as follows:
• Support the design and implementation of complex systems
• Perform technical planning and development of GUI applications using Qt 4.x technologies
• Participate in design and architecture in all phases of development life cycle
• Responsible for the GUI application through its entire lifecycle, including implementation, software integration
• Work to ensure GUIs passes validation testing, and to sustain GUIs after release
• B.S., Computer Science or equivalent
• 7+ years software engineering experience in C++ in an embedded Linux environment
• Strong experience in designing, implementing, and sustaining Qt 4.x application framework
• Solid experience in designing and creating software GUI applications, libraries, APIs, and tools
• Experience using industry software methodologies and full software development life cycles (SDLC)
• Strong knowledge in C++, Qt, MySQL.
• Experience in Linux systems and LAMP development
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns
If you meet the qualification please email a Word version of your resume to Dwayne.Lewis@adeccona.com.
I am looking forward to your response,
Adecco Engineering & Technical
i just sent you an email my name is sujan i am interested on your project.