[SOLVED] Debugger Fails to Catch Breakpoints

• Hello,
    I am running Qt Creator on a 64-bit Windows 7 system. The problem that I am having is that when I set a breakpoint near the beginning of a short MinGW application, the debugger fails to catch the breakpoint and I am greeted with the messages,
    "During startup program exited with code 0x0."
    and
    "The gdb process exited unexpectedly (code 0)".
    This bug only occurs when attempting to debug a MinGW application with "Run in terminal" checked within the Run Settings of the project. It appears to be the same as https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTCREATORBUG-6141?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel unfortunately, whatever fix was applied for bug 6141 does not seem to work anymore. Does anyone know if there is a workaround for this bug besides adding a system("pause") statement at the top of the main() function and waiting for the breakpoints to load or running the desired application from outside of the terminal?

[SOLVED]
    I was using the old version of Qt Creator that came with the Qt SDK. Upon installing the new version, everything works.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.