Rectangle smooth: doesn't work when radius is specified

• Found interesting thing about Rectangle. I have rotation angle specified, and to avoid aliasing I have enabled smooth: true. But if there is also radius: property specified for the rectangle, smooth doesn't work anymore, and aliasing is again there. Is there any way to avoid aliasing when Rectangle is rotated and radius is specified?

@ Rectangle {
    id: frame
    x: image1.x-5
    y: image1.y-5
    radius: 5
    smooth: true
    height: image1.height + 10
    width: image1.width + 10
    color: "lightgray"
    scale: image1.scale
    rotation: image1.rotation
    }@

• I've tried and it's work well. But I have last version from gitorious.

• [quote author="Alexander Kuchumov" date="1290074507"]I've tried and it's work well. But I have last version from gitorious.[/quote]

Should probably also update mine, this sounds like a bug that could be fixed already.

• [quote author="Alexander Kuchumov" date="1290074507"]I've tried and it's work well. But I have last version from gitorious.[/quote]

Alexander, would you mind telling what is the repository on gitorious for QML?

• The latest QML is in the main Qt repository (http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt), in the 4.7 branch.

It's possible this is a graphics system issue -- what platform and graphics system are you running with? Do you use QGLWidget for the QDeclarativeView's viewport?

• bq. what platform and graphics system are you running with? Do you use QGLViewport?

Windows XP, using qmlviewer with default settings.

• Any news regarding this topic? Have the same effect with Qt 4.7.2 and standard Qmlviewer.

@
    import QtQuick 1.0

Rectangle
    {
    width: 360
    height: 360

Rectangle
    {
        x: 50
        y: 50

radius: 10
        width: 100
        height: 100
        rotation: 20

color: "#ff0000"
        opacity: 0.5
        smooth: true
    }

}@

• I'm experiencing the same issue with Qt 4.8.1 and QtQuick 1.1 on Linux:

@import QtQuick 1.1

Item {
    width: 150; height: 150

Rectangle {
    width: 100; height: 100
    smooth: true; color: "red"; rotation: 10
    // radius: 5
    anchors.centerIn: parent
    }
    }@
    Without the radius: !http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/1858/qmlrectnoradius.png(screenshot of rectangle without rounded corners)! With the radius: !http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9077/qmlrectradius.png(screenshot of rectangle without rounded corners)!

It is like this both when opening the qml file with qmlviewer, and when manually opening it with a QDeclarativeView like this:
    @#include <QtGui/QApplication>
    #include <QtDeclarative/QDeclarativeView>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
    {
    QApplication app(argc, argv);

QDeclarativeView view;
    view.setRenderHints(QPainter::Antialiasing | QPainter::SmoothPixmapTransform);
    view.setResizeMode( QDeclarativeView::SizeRootObjectToView );
    view.setSource(QUrl("rect.qml"));
    view.show();

return app.exec();
    }
    @

Also, switching between "native" and "raster" graphics system does not seem to have an effect.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.