May I Publish YouTube Video with Nokia N950 Developer Device?

• Hi,

I would like to publish short promotional videos about my open source app location2sms executed on MeeGo Harmattan device at YouTube. I already did such video with other Nokia devices:

[YouTubeID:lnDKLljOr6s]

Unfortunately I don't have Nokia N9 and I cannot afford to buy one just for the video. Last year through Qt Ambassador Program I received Nokia N950. According to the product loan agreement in several cases I cannot make public statements without Nokia's permission.

May I use N950 to create and publish a short video in YouTube?

Thanks,
    Leon

• Moderators

Hi Leon,

Maybe I can help you out with my N9? Afaik i don't have those constraints about publishing.

Just let me know the details about the video you want.

Cheers,

Eddy

• [quote author="Eddy" date="1340397424"]Maybe I can help you out with my N9? Afaik i don't have those constraints about publishing.

Just let me know the details about the video you want.
    [/quote]

Hi Eddy,

Thank you very much. You are very kind but I will handle it myself with N950. As far as I understood according to the product loan agreement I just have to notify Nokia about the video. I will send notification to Qt Ambassador e-mail on Monday :)

Btw I'll start a new thread about the app tomorrow at the Announcements subforum because I would like to promote the app. It's an open source project so looking forward to attract new contributors and translators. So far location2sms supports English, Bulgarian, Romanian, Turkish and German. French and Greek translations are on the way :)

Thanks,
    Leon

• Moderators

I can help translating in Dutch if you want. I'll watch for your announcement ;-)

• good question ... I am one of those who published pictures of n950 like all of n950wall

noone told us that we were outlaw , but it is safe to ask

regards

btw let me suggest to post your video on a website that prefer html5 rendering instead of flv ...

• [quote author="leon.anavi" date="1340400874"]... location2sms ... Greek translations are on the way ...[/quote]

Nice to know! ;-)

• I sent an e-mail to Qt Ambassador Program.

[quote author="Stavros" date="1340540861"]
    [quote author="leon.anavi" date="1340400874"]... location2sms ... Greek translations are on the way ...[/quote]

Nice to know! ;-)[/quote]

The Greek translation is already available at gitorious thanks to "Constantinos":https://twitter.com/#!/trashr0x and will be included at the next release of location2sms at Nokia Store :)

Eddy, thank you for the Dutch translation :) I'll included in the next release too.

[quote author="leon.anavi" date="1340400874"]Btw I'll start a new thread about the app tomorrow at the Announcements subforum because I would like to promote the app. [/quote]

Recently I do some extra work for a project of the company that I work for and I am behind schedule of promoting location2sms. Guess I'll start the new thread next week :)

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.