Just installed the wrt1.1.0, on to my phone. My app works fine in simulator., but not on phone.
If you're using S60 phone to debug your widget, you can debug using this feature. It has limited features like console logging and error notification methods.
- Launch S60 browser
- Goto "Options or Tools" > General
- Select "Java / ECMA Script Errors"
- Change from the default option selected "No Notification" to
- Create log file // which creates a log.dat file in C:/Data folder
- Show pop-up notes // show the message window like alter windows
- Log & Show pop-up notes // it will create log file & also show the message window
And the "console" object having these functions to use.
Hope, this info is helpful to continue debugging your app widget.
~ raghava chinnappa
my environment is this. Latest Maemo PR1.3, Qt 4.7.0 and webruntime 1.1.0 on N900.