Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Qt Developer Job in Copenhagen, Denmark [EXPIRED]
tsondergaard last edited by
Our team of highly skilled software craftsmen is presently seeking colleagues with a desire to work with application and system development in a C++ cross platform environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
You will participate in the development of EasyViz - a PACS-system for archiving, viewing and reporting on medical images like X-ray, CT and MR. EasyViz uses thin-client technology optimized for image viewing to provide flexible access to the archived images. EasyViz is a comprehensive system and it is all developed using C++ with Qt and open source libraries for Linux, Windows and soon iOS.
The opportunity to
- Join our seven man strong development team with an average professional experience of more than 10 years. Most have an MSc in computer science or software engineering.
- Make a difference in a company that values technical excellence.
- Work on a technologically exciting product.
- Work with multiple platforms (Linux, Windows and various mobile devices).
- Work with Open Source software.
- Have fun and work in a productive environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
Most importantly you care about your craft – you are a master developer or strive to become one.
- In-depth knowledge of C++ is a requirement.
- Experience with either iOS, Mac OS X or Android is a big plus.
- Experience with Qt is a big plus.
- Experience with CMake is a plus.
- Experience with SQL, DB2, Oracle and/or PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Experience with Linux or Windows is a plus.
Medical Insight A/S develops, distributes and markets the EasyViz system – a full-featured, customizable and scalable clinical PACS viewer for your entire enterprise. Thanks to a unique design based on Adaptive Streaming technology and an ultra-thin client, EasyViz allows clinicians to access and share patient images and data anytime, anywhere – even over low bandwidth connections.
We work with leading vendors of PACS and EMR systems on an OEM or partner basis to service hospitals and clinics across North America and Europe.
We require that you can work out of our office in Copenhagen, Denmark. You must already hold a working permit for Denmark/EU when applying. Applications must include a cover letter and university/college grade sheets. Please send your application to email@example.com.