Exception thrown when using Phonon::VideoWidget / Phonon::MediaObject

• I am trying to use the Phonon::VideoWidget and the Phonon::MediaObject together, as it is suggested in the documentation ("http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7/phonon-videowidget.html#details":http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7/phonon-videowidget.html#details).
    Basically, when using a Phonon::VideoPlayer component, everything works fine, but when using those 2 components, an unhandled exception is thrown when closing the window.

It seems like the destruction of the Phonon::Path between the 2 objects crashes.
    When I checked in the Phonon::VideoPlayer source code, I did not see anything magic, and I am actually wondering if the Phonon::VideoPlayer class does not contain the same kind of trouble that we could not see because the encapsulated objects would not be properly destroyed before the application closes.

As I am not sure to be totally clear or exhaustive, a code snippet is worth a thousand words:

@#ifndef TEST_H_
    #define TEST_H_

#include <QGraphicsProxyWidget>
    #include <Phonon/VideoPlayer>
    #include <Phonon/MediaObject>
    #include <Phonon/VideoWidget>

class Test : public QGraphicsProxyWidget

Test(QGraphicsItem *parent = 0)
    : QGraphicsProxyWidget(parent)
    // --------------
    // Works properly
    Phonon::VideoPlayer *player = new Phonon::VideoPlayer();
    // --------------

// --------------------
        // Crashes when closing
        Phonon::MediaObject *media = new Phonon::MediaObject();
        Phonon::VideoWidget *vwidget = new Phonon::VideoWidget();
        Phonon::createPath(media, vwidget);
        // --------------------

#endif /* TEST_H_ */@

@#include <QApplication>
    #include <QGraphicsScene>
    #include <QGraphicsView>

#include "Test.h"

int main(int argc, char **argv)
    QApplication app(argc, argv);

QGraphicsScene *scene = new QGraphicsScene();
    QGraphicsView *gv = new QGraphicsView();
    Test *test = new Test();
    test->resize(1280, 720);
    return app.exec();

Oh, just to precise things:

• I've tried many different versions of this code, deleting the pointers in the destructor, connecting the deleteLater() slot on the destroyed() signals of the dynamically created objects, ... nothing changed!
    • the class inherits QGraphicsProxyWidget in order to be used as a QML widget afterwards.

Is there a bug in the Qt implementation of Phonon? Or did I miss something important?
    Can anybody help me solving this please...

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.