Qt 4.5.3 build error (qscriptdebuggercodefinderwidgetinterface.cpp)

• I build Qt 4.5.3 from source code qt-x11-pensource-src-4.5.3.tar.gz and stop at compiling the file qscriptdebuggercodefinderwidgetinterface.cpp. I've searched the web but find no relevant solution and hope to get help from this forum. The output messages are:
    $ configure -no-openssl
    $ make
    CC -c -n32 -signed -LANG:std:libc_in_namespace_std=ON -woff 1209,1355,1375,1424,3303 -O2 -OPT:Olimit=3000 -fullwarn -DQT_SHARED -DQT_BUILD_SCRIPTTOOLS_LIB -DQT_NO_USING_NAMESPACE -DQT_NO_CAST_TO_ASCII -DQT_ASCII_CAST_WARNINGS -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_MOC_COMPAT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_SCRIPT_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I../../mkspecs/irix-cc -I. -I../../include/QtCore -I../../include/QtGui -I../../include/QtScript -I../../include -I../../include/QtScriptTools -I.rcc/release-shared -I.moc/release-shared -o .obj/release-shared/qscriptdebuggercodefinderwidgetinterface.o debugging/qscriptdebuggercodefinderwidgetinterface.cpp
    cc-1005 CC: ERROR File = debugging/qscriptdebuggercodefinderwidgetinterface.cpp, Line = 43
    The source file "qscriptdebuggercodefinderwidgetinterface_p_p.h" is
    unavailable.

#include "qscriptdebuggercodefinderwidgetinterface_p_p.h"
    ^

1 catastrophic error detected in the compilation of "debugging/qscriptdebuggercodefinderwidgetinterface.cpp".
    Compilation terminated.
    *** error code 2 (bu21)
    *** error code 1 (bu21)

• Moderators

Have you checked MD5 checksum before unpacking? Maybe the archive is corrupt.

• Hi, thank you for your response. Where can I find MD5 checksum?

• Here is something:
    "Checksums":http://ftp.icm.edu.pl/packages/qt/source/md5sums.txt
    but I don't know how up to date it is ;)

• I check the md5sum and find no error in the archive. I also try to find if there is a file named qscriptdebuggercodefinderwidgetinterface_p_p.h in the Qt source code directory but such file does not exist.
    I remember that there are a lot of warnings when I uncompress the archive with tar:
    tar: @LongLink - cannot create -- permission denied

• Moderators

No solution pops too my mind apart from: get newer Qt version (4.5.3 is massively old). But you probably have reasons to use 4.5.3.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.