Unresolved external: qt_wince_calloc

• I'm trying to build qt5 alpha for wince. I'm stuck building gui from qtbase, where it is failing with an unresolved external when trying to link.

@
    link /LIBPATH:"c:\Qt5a\src\qtbase\lib" /LIBPATH:"c:\Qt5a\src\qtbase\lib" /LIBPATH:"c:\Qt5a\src\qtbase\lib" /NOLOGO /NODEFAULTLIB:OLDNAMES.LIB /INCREMENTAL:NO /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWSCE,6.00 /MACHINE:THUMB /DLL /SAFESEH:NO /VERSION:5.00 /OUT:....\lib\QtGui5.dll @C:\Users\build\AppData\Local\Temp\nm9671.tmp
    Creating library ....\lib\QtGui5.lib and object ....\lib\QtGui5.ex[
    qpaintengine_raster.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol qt_wince_calloc referenced in function "public: void __cdecl QClipData::initialize(void)" (?initialize@QClipData@@QAAXXZ)
    ....\lib\QtGui5.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
    @

qt_wince_calloc is part of qfunctions_wince.cpp, which is build as part of corelib/kernel, and I can see qfunctions_wince.obj in corelib/tmp/obj/release_shared. But when linking the gui folder structure it isn't finding it.

If I try just copying the file into the gui/tmp/obj/release_shared folder and adding the .obj gui's makefile, I get a bunch of link errors for already defined functions (not qt_wince_calloc), plus some unresolved externals from other parts of qfunctions_wince.obj.

Any suggestions for how to get this working?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.