Configuring Qt for arm with phonon and phonon backend

• Hello,

I am trying to configure Qt with phonon and phonon backend as follows,

./configure -v -embedded arm -xplatform qws/linux-mxc-g++ -release -prefix /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-target-version -qt-gfx-linuxfb -qt-kbd-tty -qt-mouse-tslib -little-endian -host-little-endian -no-qt3support -no-cups -no-largefile -optimized-qmake -no-openssl -nomake tools -qt-gfx-transformed -qt-sql-sqlite -plugin-sql-sqlite -phonon -no-mmx -no-3dnow -no-sse -no-sse2 -no-sse3 -no-ssse3 -no-sse4.1 -no-sse4.2 -no-avx -no-neon -no-libmng -no-libtiff -phonon-backend -glib

with above configuration i am getting error:

arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W -I../../../mkspecs/qws/linux-mxc-g++ -I. -I../../../../ltib/rootfs/usr/include -o glib.o glib.cpp
    glib.cpp:44:18: error: glib.h: No such file or directory
    glib.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
    glib.cpp:49: error: 'GSource' was not declared in this scope
    glib.cpp:49: error: 'source' was not declared in this scope
    glib.cpp:50: error: 'GPollFD' was not declared in this scope
    glib.cpp:50: error: 'pollfd' was not declared in this scope
    glib.cpp:51: error: 'g_thread_supported' was not declared in this scope
    glib.cpp:52: error: 'NULL' was not declared in this scope
    glib.cpp:52: error: 'g_thread_init' was not declared in this scope
    glib.cpp:53: error: 'g_main_context_default' was not declared in this scope
    glib.cpp:54: error: 'g_source_new' was not declared in this scope
    glib.cpp:55: error: 'g_source_add_poll' was not declared in this scope
    make: *** [glib.o] Error 1
    Glib disabled.
    Glib support cannot be enabled due to functionality tests!

Can anybody please help me...?

• Today, I have the same your problem.
    Did you solve it?
    How ?

• Try with following configuration.(first make sure that all packages and dependencies available for both your desktop and target configurations)

./configure -embedded arm -xplatform qws/linux-mxc-g++ -release -prefix /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-imx-phonon-4.7.3 -force-pkg-config -qt-gfx-linuxfb -qt-kbd-tty -qt-kbd-linuxinput -qt-mouse-tslib -qt-mouse-linuxinput -qt-libpng -little-endian -host-little-endian -no-webkit -no-qt3support -no-cups -no-largefile -nomake examples -optimized-qmake -no-openssl -nomake tools -phonon -phonon-backend -glib -gstreamer -phonon -phonon-backend

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.