CODA no longer working with 701 since system update

• Crossposted from Nokia Developer:

Hi there,

Anyone else experiencing this? I had an over the air update a couple of days ago on my Nokia 701 that I accepted and since then I can't get CODA to work at all, which, as you can imagine, has pretty much blocked any continued development.

When trying to run the application from Qt Creator I get the following sequence:

1. Application installs to the phone
    2. Qt Creator's console output logs a disconnection from CODA on the device and Windows registers the entire device as disconnecting from the USB connection
    3. Phone launches a black screen with the 5 scanning dots
    4. This runs for around 5-10 seconds and then disappears
    5. After this I can launch the application manually
      [At some point during (3) and (4) CODA exits on the phone]

When trying to debug an application from Qt Creator I get the following:

1. Dialog pop-up with the same disconnection error message and the title "Adapter crashed"

Last night I went through the "Update QT SDK" application and selected everything , my QT Creator about text is:

"Qt Creator 2.4.1
    Based on Qt 4.7.4 (32 bit)

Built on Jan 26 2012 at 09:48:31

From revision 8cd370e163"

I really, really can't afford any delays like this on this project and would greatly appreciate any help on the matter and to hear if anyone else's 701s are working or not.

• I have same error... the CODA not work since sistem update on Nokia 701

• Try to use "Nokia RDA":http://www.developer.nokia.com/Devices/Remote_device_access/ until they fix CODA to test your apps, we are having the same troubles on 701.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.