Multiple hyperlinks in one label text

• Hi guys,
    I have this question. I can simply evaluate hyperlink in label text by using linkActivated like in this example:

@label->setText("Some message. <ahref=" ">Agree</a>");
    connect(label, SIGNAL(linkActivated(const QString & )), this, SLOT(agree()));
    @
    But is there some way to react on multiple hyperlinks in one label text differently? Let say I have:
    @
    label->setText("Some message. <ahref=" ">Agree</a>, or you can always <ahref=" ">Cancel</a>.");
    @
    And all I want do do is to connect signal from hyperlink Agree to agree() slot and signal from hyperlink Cancel to cancel() slot.
    Thanks ;)
    -(btw I know I have some errors in sytax, but I had to change it a little for this post to be displayed correcly - meaning ahref and spaces after SIGNAL and SLOT)-

Edit: Please use @ tags around code sections, that also solves your layout issue; Andre

• The linkActivated() signal passes the clicked link, which makes it rather easy to react differently (given that meaningful link names are provided).
    @
    setText("<a href='agree'>Agree</a>, or you can always <a href='cancel'>Cancel</a>.");

void activateLink(const QString &link)
    {
    if (link == "agree")
    {
    agree();
    }
    else if (link == "cancel")
    {
    cancel();
    }
    }
    @

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.