Problem with deployment on Win CE

• I create a qml project with Qt Creater, which use declarative module to show qml file. it is running smoothly on windows xp,but when i deploy it on the wince ,it report below error:
    ubable to start programme '\NandFlash\Program Files\myDeclarative\myDeclarative.exe'
    The process of create project is that:
    Create a project with qt creater,and then set the environment:
    1 set INCLUDE=D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\ce\include;D:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce600\TE6410 Board\Include\Armv4i
    set LIB=D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\ce\lib\armv4i;D:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce600\TE6410 Board\Lib\ARMV4I
    set PATH=D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\ce\bin\x86_arm;%PATH%
    2 run the following command:
    D:\qt-ce-4.7.3\bin\qmake.exe -spec D:\qt-ce-4.7.3\mkspecs\wince60standard-armv4i-msvc2005 -win32 -o Makefile hello.pro

D:\qt-ce-4.7.3\bin\qmake -tp vc
    3 open Directread.vcproj with vs2005,
    4 build the project with vs2005
    5 deploy the exe on the wince board
    can you help me ?

• @justzx, I think your question should be moved to a new thread...

Anyway, have you checked to make sure you are deploying all of the required Qt DLLs to the target as well?

• I split off the question to a new thread.

• The deployed file contain msvcr80d.dll QtCored4.dll QtDeclaratived4.dll QtGuid4.dll quickApp.exe and give the following error report:ubable to start program '\nandflash\program files\quickApp\quickApp.exe'
    there is no process in the other side of pipe

• Does i ignore some required qt dlls?or the qml file must be running with qmlviewer.exe on the wince6.0?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.