Qt4.8 for Symbian 3

• Hi

I have created a small demo for Symbian^3 that uses OpenGL ES 2.0 via QGLFunctions, but it is not compiling for the device (C7 and N8). It runs fine on the desktop, though (but it is not a target platform).

The problem is that the compiler is not able to find QGLFunctions, i.e.
    @C:/QtGL/QtGL/glwindow.h:23: fatal error: QTOpengl/QGLFunctions: No such file or directory
    compilation terminated.@

Is the QGLFunctions module supported for Symbian^3 devices, or should I revert back to QtOpenGL only? If yes, how can I install Qt 4.8 on device so that I am able to run my code?

p.s. I am aware of the smartinstaller option, and I am including it in my project settings, but it is useless if the code can't compile for the device.

Also, I am adding
    @INCLUDEPATH += C:\QtSDK\Symbian\SDKs\Symbian3Qt473\epoc32\include @

in the Symbian {} part in my .pro file, but seems like QGLFunctions is not in the directory. (Is there something like Symbian3Qt480 etc?)

• Check the "documentation about OpenGL Support in Symbian":http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/platform-notes-symbian.html#opengl-support-in-symbian Does your devices support OpenGL ES 2.0 and have you updated them to Symbian Anna or Nokia Belle?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.