Submit post link not visible because green rectangle vanished

• Moderators

Hi all,

I was inactive for some time, filling all my spare time coding and now I'm back here.

When I wanted to reply to an existing forum thread I didn't see the "submit post" button. strange?! After looking more closer I saw the background color and text color is almost identical.
    Is someone else seeing this? When I start a new forum topic I can see the same in green rectangles.

Cheers

• I obviously don't have such issues, but sometimes I notice that loading seems to stall, and then at times the buttons don't appear (correctly). Usually a reload solves that issue for me.

• Moderators

Hey Andre,

You are right : after a refresh of the webpage I can see the Qt green, but only for a glimpse :-(
    I'm using windows 7 with internet explorer 8

On ubuntu with firefox it's ok

It's not a big issue for me, but maybe new devnet members can overlook it and don't post because of that.

Anyone else on windows 7 and IE having the same issue? Could someone try it out?

Thanks

• Hi,why on my computer the post new thread button is missing now.I cannot find it now.Information about my computer is as follows:
    Explorer:Firefox 31.0 / Chrome 36.0.1985.143 m

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.