QPushButton don't show background image in other windows pc

• Hi
    i write a qt application on linux, and i compile also it on windows on my pc the QPushButton show the background image but in other windows pc no, the member function i use to show the background image is this:
    @
    char style[41];
    sprintf(style, "background-image: url(img/retro/%d.jpg)", retro);
    CardMat[i].ibutton->setStyleSheet(style);
    @

CardMat[i].ibutton is a QPushButton

• Did You check the path ? Try QDir::currentPath()+"img/.."

• I have modified my code using QDir::currentPath() when i have the opportunity to try this in other windows pc, i tell you if work ;)

for now thank you for help!

• Did you distribute the image plugins in the right way?

• [quote author="koniar" date="1330274297"]Did You check the path ? Try QDir::currentPath()+"img/.."

[/quote]

sorry don't work :(

[quote author="Andre" date="1330356350"]Did you distribute the image plugins in the right way?[/quote]

sorry i don't understand :(

• If your app needs a plugin like sqlite or jpeg, you have to put the needed plugins in the same folder as the *.exe. The plugins need a special format i.e. jpeg plugin: imageformats/qjpeg4.dll.

• [quote author="WellSaid" date="1330377712"]
    [quote author="Andre" date="1330356350"]Did you distribute the image plugins in the right way?[/quote]

sorry i don't understand :([/quote]
    "click":http://bit.ly/yioWEs

• I put the qjpeg4.dll in the same directory of *.exe of my qt application
    but not work! :'(

• Like I mentioned above, create a folder "imageformats" and put the plugin there. After this it should work.

• try this in mian.cpp
    QStringList libs;
    libs<<a.applicationDirPath()+"/plugins/";
    a.setLibraryPaths(libs);
    In Your application folder create folder plugins\imageformats
    copy qjpeg4.dll to imagefromats dir
    best reagrds

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.