Is it possible to split a particular collumn into subcolumn in table widget?

• I have a table widget...
    Is it possible to create sub column inside a particular column when we clicked on that column header?

• You have to handle it by your own. I believe that what you are asking is to add a new column and split the data of the former one between the old and the new one. I don't think there is something ready, since the "splitting" logic depends on you.

• [quote author="fluca1978" date="1329724691"]You have to handle it by your own. I believe that what you are asking is to add a new column and split the data of the former one between the old and the new one. I don't think there is something ready, since the "splitting" logic depends on you.[/quote]

ya exactly thats what i wanted....
    Ok is there any read made function which inserts multiple column inside a column?
    If not how can i do that?

• No, there is not. The only thing you can do, is subclass your model or build a proxy model that does this for you. There is no concept of nested columns, but you can manipulate the number of columns and what data is in there.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.