How can i reimplement the shouldInterruptJavaScript() in Qt (C++)?

• According to the help of Qt for QWebPage [Slot ShoudInteruptJavaScript]

This function is called when a JavaScript program is running for a long period of time.

If the user wanted to stop the JavaScript the implementation should return true; otherwise false.

The default implementation executes the query using QMessageBox::information with QMessageBox::Yes and QMessageBox::No buttons.

*Warning: Because of binary compatibility constraints, this function is not virtual. If you want to provide your own implementation in a QWebPage subclass, reimplement the shouldInterruptJavaScript() slot in your subclass instead. QtWebKit will dynamically detect the slot and call it.

I don't want qt show a message when javascript runnig for long period of time.
    So, how can i reimplement ShoudInteruptJavaScript?
    and where should i create it?
    Please show me a sample Thanks

• Look at "this ":http://developer.qt.nokia.com/forums/viewthread/13921/post:

I faced a similar problem and AcerExtension published some code that could be usefull for you.
    In my case the issue was more complicated to resolve because I used DLLs that pointed a QWebView passed from an EXE. In such case, the override must be done in the EXE and doing so in the DLL is more complicated.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.