Tufão: an asynchronous web framework for C++ built on top of Qt

• Hi all, I just released the first stable version of Tufão, a web framework similar to Node.js.

It features:

• High performance event-driven standalone server
    • Written entirily in Qt
    • Support modern HTTP features (persistent streams, chunked entities, 100-continue status code...)
    • HTTPS support
    • Lots of automatized tests
    • Timeout support
    • Fully documented

I invite everyone to test it:
    http://code.google.com/p/tufao/downloads/list

1. I like it very much!

2. Hint: the Visual Studio binaries would be faster on win32 than the mingw binaries

3. There is no extra support for server side web applications using Qt. It is possible? It is planned?

• [quote author="privet" date="1327307511"]

1. I like it very much!
      [/quote]

Thank you.
    =)

[quote author="privet" date="1327307511"]

1. Hint: the Visual Studio binaries would be faster on win32 than the mingw binaries
      [/quote]

I'll take a look.

[quote author="privet" date="1327307511"]

1. There is no extra support for server side web applications using Qt. It is possible? It is planned?[/quote]

I didn't understand what you mean, can you explain better?

• can you explain better?
    A WebServer makes sense if I'm able to create a (dynamic) Web Application for that.

For example Apache has support for server-side-includes to be able to make a dynamic web application.

For example Apache supports plugins for creating dynamic applications. One Plugin of them is PHP.

A Qt-based Webserver would be nice, which would support Qt-based plugins to be able to create dynamic Web applications.

• [quote author="privet" date="1327343923"]>> can you explain better?
    A WebServer makes sense if I'm able to create a (dynamic) Web Application for that.

For example Apache has support for server-side-includes to be able to make a dynamic web application.

For example Apache supports plugins for creating dynamic applications. One Plugin of them is PHP.

A Qt-based Webserver would be nice, which would support Qt-based plugins to be able to create dynamic Web applications.[/quote]

Its planned:
    http://code.google.com/p/tufao/source/browse/README?spec=svn1dd2d90f3c021af13a350a5f481b24e80456bb33&r=39ad145381cd5573ff48c35a2c7c062373ae9f2c#145

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.