Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Part-time C++ / Qt Developer in Ubego | side job in Startup
Kofr last edited by Kofr
Ubego is a global platform where authors create scenarios in editor:
- games in real life
Consumers buy and participate in these excursions / games with the mobile app.
For now Ubego works in 50+ cities in Russia and we want to go global. In near future we plan to provide AR functions to the authors and customers. Ubego's goal is to have millions of quests so customers are able to run these games every weekend and in most locations across the World.
My team and I believe that Ubego will embrace the world because we automatize excursions. It is to the same degree obvious that people will use their smartphone for the excursions as that autopilot will come to substitute drivers. Cheaper, better and making customers independent service will always win.
- We work for 4 years
- We earn money and grow
- We have worldwide scalable business model
- We are team of experienced and obsessive people
- We have great company culture and ambitious goal
How we work
We work with use of scrum methodology. There are 2 weeks sprints followed by discussing and planning.
We are following Lean startup methodology where we actively test ideas.
- Java Script / Type script
- git / code review
- Software Architecture design knowledge / UML
Nice to know
- Java / Android
- Objective C
- Highly disciplined. Using task management tools
- Tolerant to writing documentation
- Ambitious. Ready to work hard to earn billions
We offer an option
- Up to 1 500 000 shares of Ubego (at the moment there are 11 500 000 shares). P shares hourly + dividends.
- Workload amount is 10+ hours weekly. You can mix easily with your office job.
We are looking for investments nowdays and current company valuation estimated by 3rd party investment manager as for $1 500 000. So it will be hard for you to get to the team. But we encourage you to try!
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV can be in Russian or English language.
Volodymyr14 last edited by
I`m a Python software developer and researcher.
My HTML CV: