Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
QtProtobuf 0.6 Release
semlanik last edited by semlanik
QtProtobuf – is an open-source library distributed under the MIT license. With QtProtobuf you easily may use Google Protocol Buffers and gRPC in your Qt project.
- The generator and the QtProtobuf library are split into two modules.
- Change installation paths of .pri files and QML modules.
- Initial cross-compiling support.
- Fixed support of nested types with cycling dependencies.
- Fixed a read buffer issue in gRPC subscriptions.
- Added a gRPC call with the return value as a parameter.
- Added gRPC channel based on a native C++ gRPC channel implementation.
- Added extra gPRC subscription methods to process errors and channel timeouts.
- Added generating of an extra namespace for the protobuf messages.
- Added the explicit protobuf message field reflection to improve JSON serializing.
- Changed the naming of QML properties. QML aliases of protobuf properties have the original protobuf field name.
- Added the field enum generating. The enum contains a list of the protobuf message fields.
- Added support of standalone tests.
- Changed the lookup mechanism of 3rdparty dependencies.
- microjson is linked statically and not a dependency anymore.
- Added Windows binary packages.