Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Stack and Break points panels are hidden when entering debug mode

• My debugger just stopped showing stack and break points panels even if those two options are checked on the view list ( View > Views or right click on the debugger toolbar when it is in debug mode)
    7e5c3413-e13b-4a2e-b61f-0e636f79d32f-image.png

The Reset to default layout does not work either. I also can not adjust the height of debugger area.

But in the QML , all the panels act normally
    d89600ad-f5c4-4792-b5dd-f75a094cda51-image.png

Nothing seems work to bring back normal layout, I try upgrade to the latest QtC 4.14.1 or remove whole Qt and install it again. They just don't come back.

Another behavior I notice is when I checked the Stack in the list the debugger area show some space but it just empty but when I unchecked it, the height of the area reduce to minimal.
    f3fa53cd-31a3-4a28-82d7-5a418c3c4e59-image.png

When the debug mode just start those panels show up in the position they suppose to be but they just show up 1 sec then change to how the screenshots look like.

does anyone have this layout problem before?
    Not sure how to continue to use QtC if debugger is like this : /

• Does starting with -tcs (or -temporarycleansettings, which is the same) make a difference?