Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Can you name this tune ?
AnneRanch last edited by
I know I dated myself with the funky title , BUT
- What is the official name of this whatever ( form / window / dialog ) ?
- I know this is a dupe / repost but due to still ongoing issues with search it is more convenient for me , the user (!) , to repost.
- Can anybody give me an example HOW to actually use this dialog?
While it seems a bit large, it's the UI that allows you to modify your projects settings. Select build for the build related setting and run for when you want to execute your application. You can typically go there when you need to modify the environment variables for your application.
Can anybody give me an example HOW to actually use this dialog?
It's documented here: https://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-configuring-projects.html (I posted this at https://forum.qt.io/topic/124487/another-now-what )
Anyway, your screenshot shows us that:
- You have 3 kits available on your PC
- You have enabled the Qt 6.0.1 kit for this project
- You have disabled the other 2 kits for this project